Terms and Conditions of "JigneshKanabar.com". Our users are agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as may be revised over period of time and posted at an appropriate location on our website. Our Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria. Users acknowledge that they have Read and Agreed to be bound by the same.
1) Each online application is for a single individual user with creation of multiple taxpayers known to the registering user only. We do not permit any of the following:-
a) Users are allowed share their personal details. If user details are being used in any manner as might be deem inappropriate by us, we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
b) Users must be 18 years or older to register themselves on our website. They also warrant that they have the capacity to understand, agree to and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
1) We would try our best to incorporate the changes in tax laws & procedures as and when they come into force in to our website at the earliest however we do not take responsibility to always update our website or the services offered as and when the change occur, at times it may take some time or we may not consider to update the same for a reason, the decision of us would be final.
2) Our procedure depends on the information provided by our clients. We would try our best to get the details through the supporting documents and verify the details through the verification tools available with us. The overall responsibility of the accuracy of the information would be that of the client.
1) The details disclosed by the customers for making payment for availing services of our website shall be correct. The customers shall not provide the details which do not lawfully belong to them. The customers further agree and undertake to disclose the correct and valid payment details on our website.
2) We reserves the right to change the fees in respect of any part, aspect of this website's services or products as offered time to time with or without modifications & on such display it will be presumed to be read by all users whether registered or not & no further notice would be required. The same will apply for any services or products being offered without any charges whenever made chargeable. Additional GST would be applicable over and above the total amount.
3) For persons requesting to have their fees deducted from their tax refund. We will only arrange for funds to be debited from their account if we have sent them a billing advice which specifies the amount payable by the client when it is due.
4) It would be the responsibility of the clients to ensure the availability of sufficient balance against direct debit request, in case of rejection the additional charges may apply. Clients are also entrusted to make sure that the amount deducted matches with the billing amount.
1) Our customers also agree and undertake not to stop and dispute any payment already made after their due confirmation. They further agree to be liable for any additional expenditure incurred by us consequent to their failing to abide by the aforementioned point.
2) Any services or products once purchased cannot be cancelled since the nature of our services or products being online as such and can be instantly delivered and cannot be stopped. Except for the given circumstances no refund would be processed by us.
a) If there has been a duplicate payment in error.
b) If the final return calculation is wrong, provided the customer has sent complete & accurate details and supporting documents.
c) Request for refund of payment made to us must be made within 5 business days from the date of payment. Your request for a refund terminates your rights to use our services or products including any related warranties or guarantees for the same relating to which the refund has been claimed and further the use of the same services or products during the same time will be considered as misuse and can result into cancellation of the refund.
d) In any event the maximum amount of the refund would be restricted to the amount of the fees paid to us including but not limited to computation error, printing error, filing error, filing delay, data leakage, security breach, data loss, or non-availability of services.
e) Without prejudice to the above, a cancellation or refund request may be granted only in cases where the services or products have not been complied with the fulfillment of its feature as expressed in the services or product description and there is delay in serviceability of the same and the usability is lost due to essence of timing and unavoidable circumstances beyond the reach or fault of the customer.
f) The grant of such request will be at the sole discretion of our team and the customer consents to the same by his/her request application. The refund so granted will be subject to verification of payment realized and after reduction of the taxes and/or finance charges as applicable (if any) for such transaction.
2) Our website collects personal information our clients on certain areas of our process. The personal information may consist of the information such as names, communication addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers etc.
a) We are using your personally-identifiable information to fulfill the requirement of our users, to process the requestor for such other business purposes as users may initiate or request.
b) We may also use personally-identifiable information to perform statistical analyses of the user behavior to determine what is most effective about our site, to help us identify ways to improve it.
c) We will not intentionally disclose or transfer (and shall take reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security, and to prevent the unauthorized or accidental disclosure of) the personally-identifiable information to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not our affiliates).
d) By submitting or furnishing any personal information, data or details on our services or products, you automatically grant to us non-exclusive, permission & irrevocable right to hold & store your, such personal information, data or details and or your tax related information submitted or your processed data.
e) The information will not be utilized and shared by us with any third party unless required by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any fraud or damage caused by the information leakage or accidental disclosure arising due to circumstances which are out of our control. We are assuring that the information provided by our clients will be kept private.
1) Our users are not permitted to attempt to violate the security of our website. This will also cover the downloading of the source code, infecting our systems and spreading the malicious codes or interfering with our operations.
2) In the event of leakage of any information from the site for any reason beyond our control & for whatsoever reason we will not be responsible under any circumstances and no action shall lie against us.
3) The users may not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of this site, or other user's ability to engage in real time exchanges.
4) We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel are provided access to personally-identifiable information, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to the personally-identifiable information.
1) You may not use our services or products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with the Australian laws & regulations, including laws regulating the export of data from the Australia or your country of residence. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, that you submit or provide on our website.
2) Other examples of illegal or unauthorized uses include, but are not limited to:
a. Modifying, adapting, translating, or reverse engineering any portion of our website.
b. Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the website.
c. Using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the website.
d. Creating user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences.
e. Creating or transmitting unwanted electronic communications such as "spam," or chain letters to or otherwise interfering with other user's enjoyment of the service by blocking.
f. Submitting data of any third party without such third party's prior written consent.
g. Submitting materials that falsely express or imply that such materials are sponsored or endorsed by us.
h. Submitting Materials that infringe misappropriate or violate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party.
i. Transmitting any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
j. Submitting false or misleading information on our website.
1) Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of us, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2) Users are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for their personal non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
3) Users may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this website.
4) No part of the website may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
1) Our users consent to communicate through electronic form any information which we may be required in connection to complete the availed services.
2) On creation of your User ID our users agree & grant non-exclusive, permission &irrevocable right to send emails &electronic alerts by way of messages or other formats as may be available from time to time and as may be determined by us on commercial expediency. That the prior permission to continue or change such method is deemed to have been agreed & granted by the user.
3) Users can any time discontinue the services by contacting us on our contact details page or any other means as might be made available by us over the period of time.
1) By accepting our terms and conditions you authorize us and our registered tax agents to review and lodge your tax return to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) based on the information provided by you as per the Income Tax Assessment Acts of 1936 and 1997
2) Tax refund within the 14 to 18 days is not a guarantee. The overall process depends on the information provided, refund amount etc and subject to the review by us and at ATO. We are not liable for any delays in the refund.
3) All the contents of this website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision.
4) Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the website are the personal opinion of such experts and are not subscribed to by this website.
5) our officers, employees, agents, representatives and the authors and its related parties shall not be liable, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the website, or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions a result of using the website or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the website. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
6) We would under no circumstances shall be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning of your information & or data received and or stored or any of our services.
7) We reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions, including change or discontinue any or all services at any time without notice, or make modification and alteration any or all of the contents, products and services contained on the site without prior notice. Terms and Conditions would be updated accordingly for the convenience of the users to understand changes in our scope and responsibilities.
8) Our customer agrees that we cannot and does not guarantee the performance of the Internet or any third party or third party system or that once transmitted. We will lodge your return with the ATO, who will receive, accept or process your tax return our responsibility would be limited with respect to lodging your tax return. The final responsibility to verify the tax return, sign the final documents and pay the agreed fees would rest with the clients.
1) "JigneshKanabar.com" hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to Austrian jurisdiction. If you don't agree with any of our disclaimers above please do not read the material on any of our pages. This site is specifically for users in the territory of Australia. Although the access to users outside Australia is not denied, JigneshKanabar.com.au shall have no legal liabilities whatsoever in any laws of any jurisdiction other than Australia. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
1) For any Customer Support and Feedback, our clients can contact us on our email id, contact us page or contact number available on our website. The information provided through these modes would be used to improve our website and would be kept confidential and used only for research, problem solving, provide answers, request more information etc. We do retain the right to use these suggestions to enhance our website services and product lines without any obligation to the users providing feedback or suggestions.