Increase in competition and changes in business environment over the years, have evolved new business models. Outsourcing has become a leverage tool that not only provides cost efficient solutions but also let management focus on core activities. Clients now need resources to maximize their business potential and profitability. Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) evolved where high end knowledge was required. Our KPO services covers some of these broad areas where we can assist our clients, there would be many other relevant areas where we can help our clients based on their unique needs.
- Whole book keeping solutions
- Receivables and payable management
- Payroll processing
- Tax compliance
- BAS and ATO compliance
- SMSF compliance
- Software set up and support
- Our qualified staff has more than a decade of expertise handling different accounting softwares and managing complicated accounting issues.
- We provide expert services at most competitive rates to our clients.
- Clients can get the benefit of - minimum upfront investment, minimum management involvement, no in-house training cost and they can easily exit if not satisfied with the services.
- Our clients get a dedicated manager who coordinates between them and process staff.
- Client requirement is discussed and accordingly details are collected in hardcopy (print outs) or softcopy materials as per the convenience of the clients.
- Our staff works as per our clients' convenience. Our managers coordinate with the clients for any pending details and keep them updated on the work progress.
- The client data is kept in secured locations and only provided to authorize employees who are bound by non-disclosure agreement.
- Clients get the regular reports as required by them.
- Our staff supports most of the accounting softwares. We also help our client resolve any implementation and software migration related issues.
- We support most of the famous accounting packages like XERO, MYOB, QuickBook, handisoft, Sage etc. We process documents received in printed form and also received using online cloud based services like Dropbox, Box and Google drive etc.